Hair loss has turn out to be a quite common problem these days. Until a decade ago men were suffering from hair loss problem. But nowadays we notice many women suffering from hair loss too. Be deficient in of healthy diet, stress, and over use of harsh hair care products are perhaps the reason.
Stress steal from us the key nutrients that are necessary for healthy hair growth. Yogis have used breathing exercises to support the physical and psychological conditions that can results in hair loss. Learn to relax and tackle your stress. If you still face hair fall problems it’s better to go for home remedies. Some of the herbal remedies are discussed below.
Licorice is an excellent herb that helps avoid hair loss. Licorice has feeble anti-androgen effects and is particularly beneficial in male baldness pattern.
The wonderful polysaccharides and amino acids in licorice facilitate the scalp hydrated and moist. They also support the hair shaft and provide natural glow to your hair. Additionally, licorice root is valuable in skin conditions like eczema, dandruff, acne and psoriasis.
This herb avoids hair loss and more damage to the hair. It helps out soothe the scalp and get free of dandruff.
1. Make a paste by adding up a tablespoon of ground licorice root and a quarter tsp saffron to 1 cup milk.
2. Apply this to your scalp and hair length and leave it overnight.
3. Wash your hair in morning.
4. Repeat this two times a week.
Aloe vera is said to be an essential remedy for hair fall, scalp irritation, dandruff and eczema. Aloe vera is use to keep hair beautiful and healthy.
With plenty of antioxidants and vitamins, aloe vera nurtures the hair follicles and encourages hair growth. Aloe vera also covers the hair strand and adds volume and texture and makes hair thick.
1. Take the stalk of Aloe Vera and take out the pulp.
2. Apply it to your scalp and hair and leave it for about 45 min.
3. Wash with normal water. Repeat this process 3-4 times a week to see healthier hair.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Amla has played an essential role in the thick, long, and beautiful hair. This Indian gooseberry is an excellent source of vitamin C and holds a range of other powerful antioxidants that facilitate to restore your hair and support healthier and stronger growth.
With outstanding conditioning properties, amla moisturizes and nourish hair and adds amazing texture and shine to it.
1. Mix lime juice and the amla powder to make a mixture.
2. Massage it to your hair and scalp.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap so that the paste doesn’t dry off.
4. Keep it for about 1 hour and then wash it with normal water.
Fenugreek or Methi goes well with all hair types. It gives vitamin C, natural proteins and other key nutrients for the growth of hair and nourishment. This herb is also a best alternative to bottled conditioner. Daily use of fenugreek in a hair washing or deep conditioner mask will soften your hair, boost manageability, and restore shine and volume.
It is among the most useful home remedies to prevent the hair loss. It maintains the hair follicles and facilitates in hair re-growth.
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds all night in water.
2. Grind it to make a fine paste and apply it to your scalp and hair.
3. Leave it for about 30 min.
4. Cover your head with shower cap to keep it wet.
5. Then rinse off with tap water.
6. Repeat this process twice a week.
Beetroot facilitates you to complete your dietetic deficiency that causes the hair fall. Beetroot provide you nutrients like iron, vitamin C, magnesium, Vitamin B6 and potassium. 100 gram beetroot provides you 1.6 gram of protein. Good mixture of different nutrition makes your scalp healthy. Beetroot build up your hair scalp and prevents hair fall.
- Boil several beetroot leaves and grind them together with henna to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and wash it out after 15 to 20 min.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week until the hair loss is controlled.
Henna is one of the most excellent hair beauty ingredients. Women have used this herb to nourish, strengthen and beautify their hair. The leaves of henna for treatment of hair fall are being used since centuries, the modern woman make use of henna powder for hair therapy.
- Boil the henna leaves and strain the mixture.
- Put this in an airtight container once cool.
- Apply the liquid to the scalp regularly for finest results.
You can also combine henna powder with curd and beetroot liquid to add thickness to the hair.
Rosemary is one of the best herbs for hair growth. If you would like to keep your hair healthy and energetic everlastingly, make it a part of your hair care practice. This scented plant is filled with tons of antioxidants which help fight against free radicals that are in charge for greying as well as thinning of hair.
- Boil the water and add rosemary leaves.
- Then decrease the heat, cover the bowl and boil it for 2 to 3 min.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool in room temperature.
- The water will turn a dark brown. Strain out the rosemary, then add the lavender essential oil and stir.
- Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp.
- Then rinse thoroughly after 10 to 20 min.
Nettle is a conventional remedy for hair loss, including female and male pattern baldness. It supports hair growth and improves circulation.
- Boil water and add nettle
- Then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool, then strain out the liquid.
- Add lavender oil just before use.
- Rinse hair with this mixture after shampooing.
This guest post was written by Hassan Khan Yousafzai, he is passionate about Digital marketing. Along with educational background in Software Engineering he is bridging gap between marketing and development department. At Techvando, he has been consulting brands all over Pakistan to gain online traffic and profitable leads.